Friday 3 June 2011

disney diary continued..

right, i think its probably time for another post considering the last time i wrote on this it was march; its now may - and yesterday it was 2 weeks exactly until i leave for Florida!
I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT, I've got a week to revise though for my last exam which is next Wednesday: not excited about that at all in any way or form but hey ho, it'l be over soon and i'l be free!
I've had about 7 or 8 emails from the YummyJobs team and WDW about starting and where to go/what to do; i literally cannot believe its nearly here! like its actually crazy. 3 months in Florida, in less than two weeks, ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!?!
Fee assessment has been paid :) so all is good, i've spoken to WDW direct as i'm getting there like a week before my ICP starts. I leave England on 14th June, a week on Tuesday, what even is that? thats soooo close! :DDDDD aaaaah.
I've decided i'm going to go travelling after the program  finishes in Septemeber, probably LA, maybe new Orleans too, on the way. possibilities are literally endless now.
The groups on Facebook are just making me jealous everytime i read a post, i hate it but love it at the same time and cant stop reading it! I keep going through everyone that is already out there's pictures. There brilliant, i can't wait. I'm going to attempt to do v-blogs at some point but my laptop is just totally broken so i think i'm gonna have to get a new one before i go to the US. so much to do - so little timeeeee.

finish uni - 8th june
go home - 9th june
1 DAY FREE TO PACK (10th)
parklife festival - 11 + 12th june
1 MORE DAY TO PACK  ( 13th)
leave to go Orlando baby - 14th june

REAAAAAALEYYY DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO SORT EVERYTHING. exciting though.

chow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment